TREE FERN SUBSTRATE
Fernwood Soft Tropical Terrarium Substrate is made from the fibrous stem of the kuripaka, a native New Zealand tree fern.
Our product is unique in that:
- It has the ability to hold moisture without becoming waterlogged.
- It is slow to compost.
- It’s smell and texture encourage natural burrowing.
- It absorbs waste and diminishes odours.
- Suitable for Salamanders, Frogs and burrowing / digging reptiles and others.
Tree Fern Orchid Substrate
Fernwood Soft Tree Fern Substrate is made from a native New Zealand Tree Fern and is soft, spongy and has fantastic moisture holding abilities.
- It is an excellent growing substrate for many different plant types including epiphytes, orchids, and ferns.
- It has the ability to retain moisture for a long period of time without bogging and encourages healthy growth.
- It is also an excellent hydroponic substrate.
- Tree Fern Orchid Substrate Bags are available in 2 sizes.
All Fernwood Products are manufactured from New Zealand Tree Fern which is sustainably harvested from privately owned forests